Key features include:
- Lightweight hydroformed 6061 alloy frame with mudguard eyelets
- Carbon fibre fork with alloy tapered steerer & mudguard eyelets
- Shimano Claris 2400 16 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris integrated STI gear shifters
- Shimano CS HG41 11-32T 8 speed cassette
- FSA CK-200 34/50T alloy chainset
- FSA alloy 175mm crank arms
- KMC Z-7 chain
- FSA C200 sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro R-359 caliper brakes with Shimano Claris levers
- Araya AR-713 alloy rims
- Formula RB31/32 quick release hubs
- Stainless steel 14g spokes
- Schwalbe Lugano 700c x 25c road tyres
- Saracen alloy 440mm wide drop bars with 70mm reach
- Saracen alloy 110mm length A-head stem with 7° rise
- FSA No.42 headset
- Kore Fazer EX saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post
The Saracen Tenet 1 is a great road bike for first time roadies. A quality frame with a full carbon fork and capable spec give you road speed with plenty of versatile riding. You can fitness train, commute or ride for pleasure with this bike.
Made from 6061 aluminium, the frame is strong, stiff and light - ideal for road cycling. Up front its rare to see a full carbon fork at this price point. The benefits are great - you get improved lateral stiffness for precise cornering.
The composite fork also improves comfort because carbon fibre can soak up road vibrations travelling up through the fork and into your hands. The Tenet 1 has classic road bike geometry that puts you into an efficient riding position.
A Shimano Claris drivetrain featuring a compact 34/50T chainset and 11-32T cassette, allows you to easily speed along the flats and pound up the climbs. There's also mudguard eyelets opening up the Tenet 1 as a commuter and all year round bike.
Free delivery on the Saracen Tenet 1 bike to most of the UK.