Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel rigid fork
- Shimano Acera 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T cassette
- Shimano HG50 chain
- Shimano M171 48/38/28T triple chainset
- Shimano 170mm crank arms
- Nylon street pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes with Shimano levers
- Ryde ZAC-19SL double wall alloy rims
- Joytech alloy front nutted hub
- Shimano alloy rear nutted hub
- Schwalbe Marathon GG Reflex puncture resistant 700 x 38c tyres
- Lo-rise handlebars with triple density ergonomic grips
- Quill type handlebar stem
- City Comfort 2 saddle
- Micro-adjust 27.2mm alloy seat post
- Weight: 12.3kg
The Ridgeback Anteron is part of Ridgeback's best selling commuter category,
the Metro series.
It is stylish and adaptable, with the durability needed for everyday use. A short test ride of one of these benchmark commuter hybrids will confirm why this category is so popular.
With the strength of a mountain bike, new and improved geometry and fast rolling 700c wheels, the Anteron's sleek aluminium frame provides a responsive, yet resilient ride.
The use of wide ratio Shimano componentry, puncture resistant tyres and ergonomic triple density grips ensure that a Ridgeback Anteron is the ideal bike to get you from A to B.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback Anteron gents black hybrid bike to most of the UK.