Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with feet plates
- Hi-tensile steel rigid fork
- Aluminium wheel rims
- Steel front and rear 16H wheel hubs
- Kenda K-50 12" x 2.125" tyres
- Steel 30mm rise handlebars and 100mm soft compound grips
- Junior colour coordinated saddle
- Minimum saddle height is 31cm (top of saddle to the floor)
- Suitable for ages 18 months upwards
- Weight: 4.4kg
Balance bikes do not have pedals or stabilisers, children learn to balance and steer quickly. At first, they ride with at least one foot on the floor. As confidence builds, they'll begin to lift both feet, scooting forward and balancing and dabbing a foot
Soon, they'll be balancing, learning and playing all at once.
The Cuda Runner's key features include an alloy frame with feet plates, adjustable handlebar stem and mini riser bars and quick release seat clamp for easy adjustment.
Free delivery on the Cuda Blox Runner white bike to most of the UK.