Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel MTB frame
- Hi-tensile steel rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- Single 36T chainring
- Single disc chainguard cover
- 114mm 1 piece crank
- 1/2" resin junior non slip pedals
- 9 piece steel bottom bracket
- V brakes and aluminium brake levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Steel front and rear 36H nutted wheel hubs
- 18" x 2.125" tyres with football valve caps
- 520mm wide and 30mm rise steel handlebars and stem
- 90mm junior black handlebar grips & football bell
- Striker printed saddle and steel seatpost
- Aluminium kickstand included
- Weight: 10kg
The Raleigh Striker 18 is made for football stars of the future! With neon colours inspired by the latest boot colours to the football themed accessories, the Striker is the perfect first bike.
Developed on a slightly larger hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes for increased strength and with a rigid fork, the Striker 18 is easy to manoeuvre for little riders.
Aluminium rims give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against and junior non-slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to children's bikes for years, are fitted with rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off.
The Striker 18 also boasts a V brake modulator, which regulates the force applied to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. Finally, the frame graphics are under a clear lacquer coat which means that the decals will remain undamaged for years.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Striker 18 bike to most of the UK.