Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame
- Raleigh HLD565 front suspension fork with lockout and 60mm trave
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T cassette
- KMC chain
- Shimano M171 triple 28/38/48T chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy Raleigh 'anti-slip' pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Front and rear cable disc brakes
- 160mm disc rotors
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 36H quick realease disc hubs
- Schwalbe CX Comp 700c x 35c 35-622 tyres
- Raleigh city rise handlebars and dual density round comfort grip
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Raleigh Strada saddle and alloy micro-adjust seatpost
With an alloy frame, the Strada TS1 means the bike won't hold you back. The suspension fork has lockout so you can ride it like a rigid bike when you're on the road. Also, it features powerful disc brakes improving the braking whatever the conditions.
This bike is also equipped with 21 Shimano gears for speed on the flat terrain and to ease the climbs. Couple this with the Shimano's EZ fire shifter, which makes changing gears simple and easy to use.
The Strada TS1 is also fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise the Strada to your needs.
More than just a city bike the Strada TS1 is designed for the streets and the trail. Weekday worker, weekend warrior the Raleigh Strada TS1 can handle it all.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Strada TS 1 bike to most of the UK.