Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame
- Raleigh steel trekking fork
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain
- Triple 28/38/48T chainset
- AXA Lite Line chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Raleigh 'anti-slip' resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 36H hubs with Raleigh "R" dome nuts
- CST Zeppelin 700c x 40c tyres
- Alloy comfort handlebars and dual density round comfort grips
- Alloy adjustable quill type handlebar stem
- Selle Royal Milo mens saddle and alloy micro-adjust seatpost
- Colour coordinated mudguards with splashtails
- Colour coordinated rear carrier with elastic straps
- Kickstand included
Cycling is not just a leisure activity but a significant mode of transport. The bikes people want to ride are built for comfort and practicality; the Pioneer range is this style of bike.
The comfortable upright riding position makes it a pleasure to ride this bike. Featuring 21 wide range Shimano gears to help you get up the hills.
CST Zeppelin high volume tyres with puncture protection and reflective stripe makes your ride comfortable and safer.
The Raleigh Pioneer 1 gents is also fully equipped with rack, mudguards and a kick stand.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Pioneer 1 gents blue trekking bike to most of the UK.