Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel BMX frame
- Hi-tensile steel fork
- Single 16T freewheel
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- Single 36T chainring
- Black single disc cover
- 127mm 1 piece crank
- 1/2" junior resin pedals
- 9 piece steel bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Front and rear steel nutted 28H hubs
- 16" x 2.125" tyres
- 530mm wide steel crossbar handlebar and black junior grips
- Steel 4 bolt handlebar stem
- Fury freestyle saddle and steel seatpost
- Fury printed handlebar pad
- Additional separate sticker sets
- Weight: 11.9kg
The Raleigh Fury is every kid's introduction to the wonderful world of BMX riding. Finished in cool silver, with a retro design and hi-tensile steel BMX frame with oversized tubes, the Fury culminates in a strong bike designed for all styles of riding.
It boasts BMX style handlebars, which allow a more upright riding position giving little riders increased visibility.
The Raleigh Fury features a front V brake modulator, which regulates the force that goes down to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking. The addition of aluminium rims gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
Raleigh takes great pride in designing children's bikes and ensures that each component, however small, is matched to the bike design. The Fury features a co-ordinated saddle and handlebar pads and a sticker set for customisation of the bike.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Fury bike to most of the UK.