Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium city frame
- Steel rigid fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano Tourney TZ21 14-28T cassette
- 1/2" x 3/32" chain
- Triple chainset
- Smoked plastic chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- 9/16" black/grey resin trekking pedals
- 118mm square tapered bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear nutted 36H hubs
- 700c x 35c trekking tyres
- Steel comfort handlebars and raleigh comfort handlebar grips
- Alloy quill type handlebar stem
- Raleigh comfort saddle and alloy micro-adjust seatpost
The redesigned alloy frame is both strong and light so it will withstand the rigours of everyday use but still be a pleasure to ride. Couple this with the wide range EZ Fire 21 Shimano gears, this bike will help you through most terrains.
Cycling is not just a leisure activity but a significant mode of transport. The bikes people want to ride should be built for comfort, practicality and versatility; the Raleigh Circa 1 ladies is this style of bike.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Circa 1 ladies bike to most of the UK.