Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oval down tube
- Hi-tensile steel fork
- Shimano Tourney 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshifter gear selector
- Shimano Tourney TZ20 14-28T cassette
- KMC HV408 chain
- Steel 36T chainwheel
- Black single disc cover chainguard
- Steel 1 piece crank
- Black and yellow 1/2" junior resin non-slip pedals
- 9 piece steel bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Steel front and rear nutted 36H hubs
- Yellow colourline 18" x 2.125" tyres
- 520mm wide, 30mm rise, steel handlebar and black/yellow grips
- Black steel handlebar stem
- Beatz printed saddle and black steel seatpost
- Aluminium kickstand included
- Weight: 10kg
The Raleigh Beatz 18 is made for style-conscious dudes who want a bike that is a little special! Developed using the latest neon colours, with an intricate hand-drawn illustration, the Beatz achieves a level of sophistication that's hard to beat.
It features a hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes for increased strength, and a rigid fork for easy manoeuvring. The Beatz also has a V brake modulator, which regulates the force that goes down to the front V brake, resulting in smoother braking.
Aluminium rims give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against and junior non-slip pedals with integrated rubber pads, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to children's bikes for years, prevent feet from slipping off.
The Beatz features full Shimano transmission which includes a Shimano freewheel, Shimano rear derailleur and a Shimano Revoshift shifter. This component mix will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears easily.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Beatz boys bike to most of the UK.