Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- One piece crank system
- Colour coded junior resin non-slip pedals
- Fully adjustable bottom bracket
- Alloy caliper brakes
- Alloy single wall rims
- Steel 16h nutted hubs
- 12" x 2.125" red line tyres
- 480mm wide, 50mm rise handlebars with cross member
- Comfort mushroom grips
- Alloy seat clamp with 27.2mm x 180mm seat post
- Seat post fixing rear plastic mudguard
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 8.0kg
For your child's first experience of cycling, an aluminium frame is ideal as it is lightweight and easy to handle and manoeuvre.
The Raleigh Atom 12 features a full chainguard with graphics to match the bike design. Not only does this stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes, but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chainwheel covered and away from little fingers.
Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
The Raleigh Atom 12 is not only packed with a great spec but with a range of safety features fitted as standard. A hot paint finish and a cool design, complete the look of this awesome bike.
Free delivery on the Raleigh Atom 12 yellow bike to most of the UK.