Key features include:
- Dawes lightweight 6061 alloy low step-over frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- 16T freewheel
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- Single 36T chainring
- Double plastic chain guard
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted 28H hubs
- 18" x 2.125" tyres
- 540mm wide riser handlebars
- White quill style handlebar stem
- Cushioned junior saddle
- Ping Bell
- Weight: 10.3kg
The Dawes Lotties lightweight alloy frame comes equipped with junior specific
v-brakes, single speed gearing for simplicity and plastic chainguard to protect clothing.
The lightweight alloy frame is easier to maneuver than its heavier steel equivalent, making it the ideal choice for young children.
Free delivery on the Dawes Lottie 18 bike to most of the UK.