Key features include:
- Dawes lightweight 6061 alloy low step-over frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- 16T freewheel
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- Single 26T chainring
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- Caliper brakes
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted 20H hubs
- 14" x 2.125" tyres
- 480mm wide, 100mm rise handlebars
- Y handlebar stem
- Cushioned junior saddle
- Stabilisers included
- Ping Bell
- Weight: 8.4kg
The Dawes Lottie comes equipped with an alloy frame, caliper brakes with junior reach levers, single speed, stabilisers and chain guard.
The lightweight frame is easier to maneuver than a heavier steel equivalent.
Free delivery on the Dawes Lottie 14 bike to most of the UK.