Key features include:
- Reynolds 631 double butted cromoly touring frame
- Reynolds cromoly fork blades with butted cromoly steerer
- Shimano XT 27 speed gear system
- Shimano Sora STI brake lever integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 11-34T cassette
- KMC HG53 chain
- Shimano Alivio triple 26/36/48T chainset
- Single plastic chain guard
- Shimano 170mm-175mm crank arms
- VP double sided clipless pedals
- Shimano SM-BB52 bottom bracket
- Shimano BR-CX50 alloy cantilever brakes
- Alloy Alex Ace 19 double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Shimano 36H quick release front and rear hubs
- Schwalbe Marathon with Green Guard 700c x 32c tyres
- Alloy oversized short drop, short reach handlebars
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Dawes comfort touring saddle & alloy micro-adjust seat post
- SKS Chromoplastic mudguards with ASR relase and Zeta stays
- Alloy rear carrier
- Ping bell
- Weight: 14.0kg
Built using Dawes' tried and tested touring geometry, and world renowned Reynolds 631 double tubing, the Galaxy Excel bolsters the touring range, and adds yet another price point for you to choose from.
Built using our tried and tested touring geometry, and world renowned Reynolds 631 double tubing, our Galaxy Excel bolsters our touring range, and adds yet another price point for you to choose from.
Shimano XT 27 speed transmission takes care of getting up to speed, while the Shimano BR-CX50 canti brakes bring you to a controlled stop.
Coupled with a plethora of quality, branded components such as the SKS mudguards, Alex Ace 19 rims and puncture resistant Schwalbe Marathon tyres, the Dawes Galaxy Excel is ready to take on whatever challenge you throw at it.
Free delivery on the Dawes Galaxy Excel 631 bike to most of the UK.