Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy road frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown racing fork
- Shimano 14 speed gear system
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Shimano STI brake lever integrated gear selectors
- KMC HV-500 chain
- Double 34/50T compact chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Kenda 700c x 23c tyres
- Quick release wheel hubs
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Zero stack A-headset
- Micro adjust seatpost
- Black cork handlebar tape
- Weight: 11.0kg
Race pedigree is something that the Dawes Giro 300 was born with.
The alloy frame is light, yet stable, meaning you can push hard on
the pedals to get maximum output.
The all new Shimano Tourney STI gears have the ideal ratios to make
climbing easier whilst still allowing you to pick up speed on the flat.
Free delivery on the Dawes Giro 300 ladies bike to most of the UK.