Key features include:
- Super lightweight aluminium low step over balance bike
- Lightweight chromoly fork
- Micro rear alloy V brake with junior specific lever
- Alloy rims & hubs
- Fast rolling 12" x 2 1/4" tyres
- Alloy 420mm wide handlebars
- Comfortable mushroom grips
- Academy one bolt adjustable A-head stem
- Supportive saddle with parent control
- Suitable for ages 2+
- Weight: 3.9kg
The Academy Wobble balance bike allows the budding cyclist within any child from the age of 2+ to be able to build the perfect foundation for being on two wheels.
Fitted with a rear brake only, there are no gears, cables or cogs to get in the way, just a perfect platform for your child to get the perfect balance by scooting along.
The Academy Wobble balance bike makes for an ideal start that will enable the young rider to gain excellent control of the bike, strengthen their abilities, and lead them onto their next bike, without the need for stabilisers.
Free delivery on the Dawes Academy Wobble balance bike orange to most of the UK.