Key features include:
- Reynolds 520 chromoly lightweight touring frame
- Carbon fibre forks
- Tektro R358 dual pivot brakes
- Shimano Tiagra/Sora 18 speed gears, dual control STI levers
- Shimano Sora chainset with external BB
- Alex R-450 rims
- Shimano 2200 Q/R hubs
- Continental Gatorskin tyres
This drop handlebar Road range shares the Ridgeback
philosophy of good British design, quality in choice of frames
and transmission set, and a flexibility of usage.
The Mercury has Reynolds 520 tubing allowing for narrow tubes
creating a good looking, light touring frame with enough flex to
make for comfortable riding over many hours. With high quality
mudguards over quality 28mm Continental Gatorskin tyres, the
Mercury can tour, commute and for the serious rider, is an ideal
sportive, Audax or winter training bike, saving your high end road
bike the from the rigours of salt and dirt.
Free delivery on the Ridgeback Mercury 2011 bike to most of the UK.