Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Alloy rims with pneumatic tyres
- Low step-over crossbar for getting on and off easily
- Teaches balance and co-ordination and develops confidence
- Promotes learning through play
- Increases strength & physical fitness
- Minimum inside leg 12"
The Raleigh Dash blue toddlers' balance bike is ideal for those
little monkeys who have too much energy to handle. The
lightweight aluminium frame, handlebars, stem and rims makes
the Dash durable and easy to move, light enough for Mum or
Dad to carry when the excess energy has been spent.
The Raleigh Dash helps to develop confidence, increase
strength, fitness and promote learning through play. Designed
with children in mind they have a low step through frame, for
getting on and off easily. Overall, an ideal first bike to learn
balance and co-ordination, and have fun too.