Key features include:
- Oversize aluminium triple triangle frame with gusseted down tube
- Chromoly unicrown fork with mudguard bosses
- Shimano Acera 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 7 speed freewheel
- KMC HV-410 150 link & KMC Z-72 108 link chains
- Front chainset: Prowheel 42T single with chainring chainguard
- Rear chainset: Prowheel 24/34T/42T triple
- 170mm alloy crank arms
- Alloy platform pedals with integrated reflectors
- Eccentric sealed bottom bracket for correct chain tension
- Tektro alloy V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Simmonsohn alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- KT alloy quick release hubs
- Stainless steel black spokes with 13G brass nipples
- Schwalbe Marathon 700c x 38c tyres with puncture protection
- Front handlebar: Zoom alloy o/size 640mm wide, 6° back sweep
- Rear handlebar: Zoom alloy 640mm wide, 10° back sweep
- Front handlebar stem: Zoom alloy oversize 90mm length
- Rear handlebar stem: Zoom alloy with adjustable length
- FSA A-head type full bearing with 3 alloy headset spacers
- Gel comfort ergonomic 120mm wide grips
- Zoom alloy micro-adjust seat posts (300mm front, 350mm rear)
- Front saddle: Selle Royale Look gents
- Rear saddle: Selle Royale Look ladies
- Weight: 21.4kg
Frame size options: 15" rear (18" front) or 18" rear (20" front)
The Malmo is the entry level bike in the Simmonsohn Adventure Series.
Running on slightly larger 700c wheels, the Malmo can cover more miles than the Mountain Series, but can still handle some extra weight and some light rough.
Its perfect for the couple who want to explore tandem paths, tracks, roads and lanes. The new frame design results in a low step over height for the stoker position.
Up front is a responsive, lightweight chromoly fork, 21 speed transmission system comprising of Shimano EZ Fire push button gear shifters and super precise Shimano derailleurs.
on the Simmonsohn Malmo tandem bike to most of the UK.