Key features include:
- Super lightweight double butted 6061 alloy frame
- Lightweight alloy fork
- Shimano Claris 8 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris integrated STI gear selector
- Shimano 12-32T 8 speed cassette
- KMC chain
- Alloy single 36T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 152mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro Kanti alloy cantilever brakes
- Shimano Claris alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Kenda Cross 26" x 1 1/8" tyres
- Kenda Road 26" x 1.00" tyres (extra set)
- Alloy junior 340mm wide drop handlebars
- Integrated A-head featuring alloy adjustable height stem
- Cuda Custom Jr. saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust quick release seat post
- Seat tube length: 425mm
- Top tube length: 493mm
- Saddle height: min 78cm - max 96cm
- Weight: 9.6kg
The Cuda Performance range is Cuda bikes' newest creation. The bikes focus on light weight and performance. Each bike in the Cuda Performance range features a double butted lightweight aluminium frame and a selection of great components.
The Cuda CP26R bridges the gap for young road riders moving from a 24" to a 700c road bike. Smooth gear changing is supplied by Shimano Claris STI and PU bar tape is used to keep their hands comfy.
All the tubing on the frame has been carefully selected to reduce weight. The CP26R is supplied with road and cross tyres so that the bike can be used on and off road easily.
Your junior rider won't get much more of a better start to racing than this. With perfectly sized components to compensate for the shorter riders arms and legs, it allows them to get out and enjoy some fast rides!
on the Cuda CP26R bike to most of the UK.