Key features include:
- Super lightweight double butted 6061 alloy frame
- Lightweight cro-moly fork
- 14T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Alloy single 25T chainset
- Single sided chainguard
- Alloy 90mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon resin pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy mini V brakes
- Tektro junior specific alloy brake levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Alloy nutted wheel hubs
- Kenda 'Small Block 8' 14" x 1.5" tyres
- Cuda Custom handlebars
- Soft compound mushroom grips
- Integrated A-head featuring alloy adjustable height stem
- Cuda Custom Jr. saddle
- Alloy micro-adjust quick release seat post
- Seat tube length: 205mm
- Top tube length: 375mm
- Saddle height: min 48cm - max 57cm
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Weight: 6.4kg
The Cuda Performance range is Cuda bikes' newest creation. The bikes focus on light weight and performance. Each bike in the Cuda Performance range features a double butted lightweight aluminium frame and a selection of great components.
Weighing in at just 6.4kg the CP14 is one of the lightest junior models on the market. With a double butted aluminium frame and 90mm alloy cranks, the CP14 is an ideal first bike, easing the transition to pedaling from balance bike.
With front and rear V brakes and alloy Tektro brake levers, younger riders can develop their skills, confident they can reach for the brakes when required.
The 25 teeth alloy chainwheel is matched to a 14 teeth freewheel, allowing riders to stop pedaling without the fuss of a back pedal brake.
on the Cuda CP14 blue/red bike to most of the UK.