Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel junior style heritage frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown straight blade fork
- Single speed for simple, uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- Single 26T chainring
- Fully enclosed chainguard with matching decals
- One piece crank system
- Safe but grippy colour coded nylon resin pedals
- Steel loose ball bottom bracket
- Steel caliper brakes
- Alloy single wall rims
- 20h nutted hubs
- 14" x 2.125" tyres
- 500mm wide, 100mm rise handlebars
- Cushioned junior saddle
- 25.4mm x 175mm seat post
- Front & rear mini mudguards
- Colour coded detachable stabilisers
- Metal basket
- Weight: 9.3kg
Dawes' range of Duchess heritage bikes have been a hit across the UK. Offering practical frames, trendy accessories and reliable components, theyre perfect for the daily trip to the shops, or taking the scenic route home.
For all those young ladies wanting to ride out with mum, Dawes have created the Lil Duchess 14 to follow in those exact same footsteps.
on the Dawes Lil Duchess 14 bike to most of the UK.