Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel BMX frame with integrated headset
- Hi-tensile BMX fork
- 25/9 micro gearing
- 9T cassette driver
- KMC chain
- Single 25T sprocket
- Haro '1978' 3 piece 8 spline chromoly chainset
- 175mm crank arms
- Haro '1978' nylon BMX platform pedals
- Mid sealed bottom bracket
- Alloy front caliper brake
- Alloy 990 U brake
- Black anodised alloy rims
- Front alloy hub with looseball bearings & 10mm axle
- Rear alloy hub with sealed bearings & 14mm axle
- Stainless steel spokes
- Haro La Mesa 20" x 2.40" tyres
- Hi-tensile steel 8.25" rise BMX handlebars
- Haro Team flanged grips
- Sealed integrated headset
- Haro forged alloy top load 4 bolt handlebar stem
- Haro 1 piece combo padded saddle with alloy post
- Weight: 11.4kg
The Haro Boulevard is an excellent value BMX with larger overall geometry and components such as a longer top tube, higher bars and high volume tyres to accommodate slightly older and bigger riders.
It features a sealed headset and bottom bracket, as well as sealed rear hub for a long lasting and smooth ride. It's good for all applications, from the streets to the trails to the ramps at the park.
A 74.5° head angle, 20.5" top tube and a 13.75" rear stay make for a stable bike at speed, and the standard 25/9 gear ratio gives the bike good drivetrain clearance.
The brake hardware remains welded and irremovable.
on the Haro Boulevard blue bike to most of the UK.