Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Suntour M3030 suspension fork with 75mm travel
- Shimano Altus 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 12-32T 7 speed cassette
- KMC Z-51 chain
- Samox SAC26 42/32/22T triple chainset
- Samox alloy 170mm crank arms
- VP sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Promax TX-107C alloy V brakes
- Shimano alloy brake levers
- Ryde Zac-19SL black alloy rims
- Quick release Joytech alloy hubs
- Vee Rubber Katana 27.5" x 2.10" tyres
- Ridgeback alloy 680mm wide handlebars
- Ridgeback AS-601 A-head stem
- FPD Dozer-1189 headset
- Ridgeback custom high density fill saddle
- Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm micro-adjust seat post
The Ridgeback Dual Track Series are robust all-rounders that are self-assured on rough terrain, yet feel comfortably balanced on family rides along canal towpaths.
Specified with fast rolling tyres and wide ratio gearing, these bikes are ideal for single-track adventures.
Built with go-anywhere ability, a Ridgeback Dual Track is as strong as it is agile, whether negotiating a twisty trail or enjoying a leisurely ride in the park.
on the Ridgeback MX3 bike to most of the UK.