Key features include:
- Custom drawn alloy tubing with 650B geometry
- Suntour M series front suspension fork
- Shimano TX 800 24 speed gear system
- Shimano ST-EF trigger controls
- Shimano 8 speed 12-32T cassette
- Suntour XCC alloy chainset
- Tektro M290 hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano quick release disc hubs, 650B triple chamber rims
- Kenda 650B tyres with white U block
- Land Rover riser style handlebars with Kraton gel grips
- Alloy Land Rover A-head handlebar stem
- Land Rover multi panel ATB saddle
The Land Rover Six 50 Seres V has a custom built alloy frame with reinforcing gussets fitted at high stress points and 27.5" wheels.
The Suntour M3030 forks inspire confidence and allow you to get the most from the Shimano 24 speed gearing.
The Seres V is fitted with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, which are well known for their reliability and stopping power.
The double wall rimmed wheels are built with 32 spokes for the optimum weight and strength.
on the Land Rover Six 50 Seres V bike to most of the UK.