Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Suntour M3030 suspension fork with 75 mm travel
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano Altus SL M310 speed trigger controls
- 7 speed 14-28T freewheel
- Alloy Suntour XCC chainset
- Tektro M290 hydraulic disc brakes
- Alloy quick release formula disc hubs, 650B triple chamber rims
- Kenda 650B tyres with K guards and anti-puncture
- Land Rover riser style handlebars
- Alloy Land Rover A-head handlebar stem
- Land Rover multi panel ATB saddle and KS290 rear spring shock
A great introduction to the comfort and ease that riding a dual suspension bike can give you. The Land Rover Dynamic is based on a superb quality single pivot alloy frame, it has forged parts for extra rigidity and perfect alignment.
A "coil over" design shock unit is robust and reliable it controls the rear and a Suntour suspension fork gives 75 mm of travel at the front. This is a robust and reliable set up ideal for general trail and cross country riding.
The 21 speed Shimano gears give a broad spread of ratios allowing the bike to be used comfortably on and off road.
The Dynamic features Tektro hydraulic disc brakes front and rear offer safe secure control of your speed in all weather conditions.
on the Land Rover Dynamic bike to most of the UK.