Key features include:
- Lightweight 7005 series alloy frame
- Suntour M3020 front suspension fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano 18 speed revoshifter gear selectors
- Shimano 6 speed freewheel
- Suntour XCC triple 24/34/42T chainset
- Tektro alloy V style brakes
- Alloy formula hubs with alloy wheels rims
- Kenda ATB 24" x 1.95" tyres
- Junior ATB riser handlebars
- Alloy Land Rover A-head handlebar stem
- Junior ATB saddle with alloy micro adjust seatpost
The Land Rover Casella is designed for ages 7 to 10 years old, with a frame geometry especially made to ensure good fit is maintained with growth.
Lightweight alloy parts are used extensively to keep the bike easy to manoeuvre and the frame is lightweight high grade 7005 series alloy.
The bike has 18 speed Shimano gears, Suntour suspension forks Tektro alloy V style brakes, and a sensible tyre pattern for general purpose use.
The Casella is also supplied with a good quality alloy centre mount kick stand. All in all, this is a stylish and strong bike!
on the Land Rover Casella bike to most of the UK.