Key features include:
- Lightweight 7005 series alloy frame
- Junior steel fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single speed
- Prowheel junior single chainset
- Tektro alloy V style brakes
- Alloy wheel rims
- Kenda 16" x 2.0" tyres
- Junior ATB riser handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Junior ATB saddle
The Land Rover Bravo is constructed using a lightweight alloy frame and lightweight components.
The Bravo is ergonomicaly created so that confident and safe riding skills can be learnt easily.
The upright and forward facing position allows good control and observation to be maintained.
Junior sized controls and components allow the development of correct cycling skills.
on the Land Rover Bravo bike to most of the UK.