Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 46T chainring
- Colour coded enclosed plastic chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alhonga alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Steel front and rear 36H nutted wheel hubs
- 700c x 38c black trekking tyres
- City style handlebars with comfort grips
- Short reach quill handlebar stem
- Viking embossed comfort saddle with chrome seat post
- Chromoplastic mudguards with splashtails
- Brown wicker look basket
- Rear luggage carrier with bungee straps
- Alloy kickstand
The Viking Tuscany has been designed on a stunning sporting mint green frame with some nice touches like matching basket, saddle, handlebar grips, bungee straps and an airstream chainguard.
It features Shimano 6 speed gears with a Thumshifter Plus lever for easier gear shifts, a Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket system for a more durable drivetrain, and double wall alloy rims for a stronger wheelset.
The Tuscany uses the slightly larger 700c wheel but retains the traditional features of the low step frame.
This bike is ideal for light off road riding such as tracks and country lanes, short leisure rides, trips to the shops, and daily commutes.
on the Viking Tuscany bike to most of the UK.