Key features include:
- Lightweight road geometry aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile 700c straight blade fork
- Shimano 14 speed gear system
- Shimano STI integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 7 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC 7-speed chain
- Shimano double road chainset with 170mm alloy cranks
- Nylon platform pedals with toe clips & straps
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy quick release 36H wheel hubs
- 700c x 23c tyres
- Zoom road handlebars
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Anatomic road saddle with micro adjust seat post
- Weight: 12.4kg
Road race geometry lightweight aluminium frame with responsive straight blade forks. 14 speed Shimano gearing with Shimano STI shifters for effortless gear selection and a Shimano crank on a Thun sealed cartridge bearing for mechanical longevity.
The Scirocco rolls along on 36 hole aero rims with quick release hubs and black spokes shod with narrow, speed hungry 23c tyres. Tektro alloy mechanically actuated disc brakes for stop on a dime braking in all conditions.
Finished with Zoom handlebars, anatomic race saddle, road pedals, toe clips and straps, the 2017 Scirocco is a perfect package.
on the Viking Scirocco 300 bike to most of the UK.