Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- 6 speed 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain for reliability
- Single 36T chainring
- Colour coded enclosed steel chainguard
- 140mm crank arms
- Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alhonga alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Steel front and rear 36H nutted wheel hubs
- Meghna 20" x 1.75" white wall tyres
- 540mm wide city style handlebars with comfort grips
- Short reach quill handlebar stem
- Viking embossed comfort saddle with chrome seat post
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Brown wicker look basket
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier with bungee straps
- Alloy kick stand
Taking you back to the good old days of cycling, with all the modern technology, the all new Viking Belgravia 20 is the best value for money girls heritage bike out there.
Lots of cool features such as Shimano Thumbshifter Plus for easier gear shifts, Thun sealed cartridge bottom bracket system for a more durable drivetrain and bungee straps for more flexible luggage carrying options make this bike a fabulous choice.
The Viking Belgravia - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.
on the Viking Belgravia 20 lemon bike to most of the UK.