Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel road fixie frame
- Tig welded hi-tensile steel fork
- Street friendly, single speed gear ratio for easy cycling
- Single speed 16T freewheel
- KMC chain
- Single 44T forged alloy 5 bolt chainset
- Alloy 165mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy resin pedals
- VP sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Promax alloy dual pivot brakes
- Promax full alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Kenda 700c x 28c tyres
- Promax alloy flat handlebars
- Promax alloy quill type handlebar stem
- Studded leather style narrow road saddle
- Promax alloy micro adjust seat post
- Weight: 11.85kg
The Reid Griffon is Australia's best selling single speed adults bike.
Every component has been chosen to be tough, reliable and the best possible value. It's a no-nonsense package that's easy on the wallet, but won't let you down.
There's a lifetime warranty on the frame and fork, sealed bearings in the bottom bracket and Promax dual pivot brakes that offer reliable stopping power.
The Griffon is the ultimate "get around" bike for riding to the station, shops, uni or down the pub!
on the Reid Griffon bike to most of the UK.