Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy BMX frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- 3 piece steel 127mm crankset
- Alloy V-brakes with short reach brake levers
- Alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear steel wheel hubs
- Kenda K-841 18" x 2.0" tyres
- Steel 178mm rise handlebars
- Alloy handlebar stem
- Junior padded BMX saddle
- Weight: 10.1kg
The Cuda Dirt Squirt 18 offers a lightweight BMX bike for the younger riders.
It features a lightweight alloy frame, which makes it light enough to carry yet strong enough to take on the skatepark or race track.
It also has 3 piece cranks scaled to fit a smaller rider, V-brakes with short reach levers and BMX tyres.
on the Cuda Dirt Squirt 18 bike to most of the UK.