Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Hi-tensile steel tapered rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Fully enclosed colour co-ordinated chainguard
- 1 piece steel 76mm crankset
- Alloy V-brakes with short reach brake levers
- Alloy wheel rims
- Front and rear steel wheel hubs
- Kenda K-841 12" x 2.125" tyres
- Steel 55mm rise handlebars and colour co-ordinated grips
- Juniour saddle with grab handle
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 7.4kg
The Blox range offers the perfect first pedal bikes from 12" to 16" wheel.
All sizes benefit from the new tapered fork and Kenda tyres with lower rolling resistance, offering an easier and more enjoyable ride.
The Cuda Blox 12 boys bike features an alloy frame with the correct geometry,
V-brakes with short reach brake levers and adjustable handlebars so the bike can grow with your child.
These bikes are designed to help any child enjoy cycling!
on the Cuda Blox 12 boys bike to most of the UK.