Key features include:
- Lightweight triple butted heat treated 6061 aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel fork for strength
- Single speed 14T freewheel
- KMC C-410 chain
- Alloy 3 piece crank system with single 32T chainwheel
- Double sided chainguard
- Alloy 102mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon street pedals
- Cr-mo bottom bracket axle
- Promax alloy V brakes
- Composite brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall wheel rims
- Joytech alloy wheel hubs
- Stainless steel spokes
- Semi-slick 16" x 1.50" tyres
- 500mm wide 20mm rise handlebars
- Sealed headset
- Diamond file comfort grips
- Junior comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 250mm seat post
- Weight: 7.05kg
Lighter and more versatile than an MTB, a Dimension series bike combines the principles of a Ridgeback Metro hybrid, with a specification and features designed for smaller riders.
The Ridgeback Dimension 16 combines a triple butted alloy frame with lightweight and robust components ideal for regular use.
Utilising alloy hubs, stainless steel spokes and alloy rims, the Dimension has an all alloy parts mix to ensure that its weight remains low.
With a high quality specification to provide the necessary durability to allow the bike to be passed on to a second child, a Ridgeback Dimension is ideal for younger riders who cycle more frequently.
on the Ridgeback Dimension 16 lime bike to most of the UK.