Key features include:
- Dawes heritage style 6061 series alloy frame
- Alloy unicrown fork
- Shimano Altus 9 speed gear system
- Shimano Altus RapidFire gear selector
- Shimano 11-32T 9 speed cassette
- KMC Z9 chain
- Prowheel single 42T chainring
- Prowheel 170mm alloy crank arms
- Alloy platform pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy cantilever brakes
- Tektro full alloy brake levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy hubs with allen bolt fixing
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 700x x 50c brown tyres
- 620mm wide alloy flat bars with lock-on grips
- Alloy A-head stem with 90mm extension
- Dawes comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm x 350mm seat post
- Weight: 12kgs
The Dawes Corretto is in a class of its own. Using a lightweight alloy frame to keep weight down, this stylish bike is designed for trendy city dwellers and Sunday trundlers alike.
With Shimano Altus 9 speed gears, Schwalbe Fat Frank tyres and high quality polished componentry, the Dawes Corretto rides as well as it looks!
on the Dawes Corretto bike to most of the UK.