Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Carbon fibre fork with mudguard eyelets
- Shimano A070 14 speed gear system
- Shimano A070 integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 12-28T 7 speed cassette
- FSA 50/34T triple chainset
- FSA 170mm alloy crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro dual pivot caliper brakes
- Triple chamber aero rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Kenda 700c x25c road tyres
- Kalloy anatomic handlebars
- Kalloy A-head stem
- DDK deep padded race saddle
Please note: This particular model doesn't come with pedals.
The Roux Vercors R3 has Shimano 14 speed gearing with a cassette freehub and a good quality alloy frame with smooth welding.
It is thoughtfully designed to be extremely adaptable with mudguard clearances and a very comfortable geometry, but without compromising the speed and performance that you would expect from a road race style bike.
on the Roux Vercors R3 bike to most of the UK.