Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Carbon fibre fork with mudguard eyelets
- Shimano Sora 24 speed gear system
- Shimano Claris integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 11-32T 8 speed cassette
- Suntour XCT 48/38/28T triple chainset
- Suntour 170mm alloy crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy cantilever brakes
- Triple chamber aero rims
- Alloy quick release hubs
- Maxxis Raze 700c x33c cyclo-cross tyres
- Kalloy anatomic handlebars
- Kalloy A-head stem
- DDK deep padded race saddle
Please note: This particular model doesn't come with pedals.
Taking all the best elements from cyclo-cross race bikes and mixing it with a conventional general purpose road gives you the Roux Conquest 2400.
Triple chainrings give ultra-wide gear ratios and the alloy frame with general purpose geometry is very adaptable to changing conditions.
The Conquest 2400 is a great bike for taking off-road on light trails and towpaths, or for a fast urban multi-terrain commute.
This will be your bike of choice for just going for a ride even if that extends to riding a few cross races at the weekend.
on the Roux Conquest 2400 bike to most of the UK.