Key features include:
- Taiwan cromoly road frame
- Carbon fibre fork with mudguard eyelets
- Shimano Sora 18 speed gear system
- Shimano Sora integrated gear selectors
- Shimano 11-34T 9 speed cassette
- KMC X9 chain
- Shimano Sora 50/34T double chainset
- Shimano 170mm crank arms
- FDP road pedals with toe clips
- Shimano sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- TRP Spyre-C mechanical disc brakes
- Tektro TR-160 160mm disc rotors
- Alex Draw 1.9S 19mm internal tubeless-ready rims
- Joytech alloy quick release hubs
- Challenge Strada Bianca 700c x33c tyres
- Ridgeback alloy 400mm wide drop bars with Velo shock proof tape
- Ridgeback 100mm A-head stem
- Ridgeback custom light foam fill saddle with cro-mo rails
The Ramble is the new kid on the block to join Ridgeback's World Series - a cycling experience steeped in history, but with the benefit of contemporary technology.
The Ridgeback Ramble is built from high quality Taiwan cromoly tubing, paired with a carbon fork and Shimano Sora groupset.
Using a wide ratio of gearing and TRP Spyre disc brakes, the Ramble is the ideal gravel riding and adventure finding machine.
Ridgeback Ramble - long distance tourer, rugged commuter or just for day fun rides.
on the Ridgeback Ramble bike to most of the UK.