Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Suntour M3030 suspension fork with 75mm travel
- Shimano 24 speed gear system
- Shimano M310 rapid-fire 3x8-speed shifters
- Shimano HG31 8-Speed 11-32T freewheel
- Chain KMC Z-8 chain
- Samox SAC26-521 42/34/24 chainset
- Shimano TX51 front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano M355 hydraulic disc brakes
- Alloy double wall rims
- Joytech quick release hubs
- 27.5" x 2.10" tyres
- 6061 aluminium XC Riser 31.8mm bars
- Kalloy black 90mm extension stem
- Ridgeback black saddle
The Ridgeback Dual Track Series are robust all-rounders that are self-assured on rough terrain yet feels comfortably balanced on family rides along canal towpaths.
Specified with fast rolling tyres and wide ratio gearing, these bikes are ideal for single-track adventures.
Built with go anywhere ability, a Ridgeback Dual Track is as strong as it is agile whether negotiating a twisty trail or enjoying a leisurely ride in the park.
on the Ridgeback MX4 bike to most of the UK.