Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Suntour M3010 suspension fork with 40mm travel
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshift gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 6 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-7 chain
- Single 36T chainwheel
- Double sided chainguard
- Steel 140mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon pedals
- Cr-mo bottom bracket axle
- Promax alloy V brakes
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall wheel rims
- Joytech wheel hubs
- Vee Rubber 20" x 2.00" tyres
- 540mm wide 30mm rise handlebars
- Sealed headset
- Diamond file comfort grips
- Junior comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 250mm seat post
- Weight: 10.6kg
Perfectly proportioned to provide riders the best fit for comfort and control, a Ridgeback kids bike is easily adjustable to keep pace with a growing child.
With a robust, light aluminium frame that allows the child to lift and handle their bike with ease, the Ridgeback MX20 is engineered to take the knocks and built to last. All Ridgeback kids bikes meet the relevant ISO safety standards.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close up look and a quick test ride of the MX20 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a children's bike.
on the Ridgeback MX20 black bike to most of the UK.