Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel fork for strength
- Single speed 16T freewheel
- KMC C-410 chain
- 3 piece crank system with single 36T chainwheel
- Double sided chainguard
- Steel 102mm crank arms
- Safe but grippy nylon pedals
- Cr-mo bottom bracket axle
- Promax alloy V brakes
- Composite brake levers with reach adjust
- Alloy single wall wheel rims
- Joytech wheel hubs
- Vee Rubber 16" x 2.00" tyres
- 520mm wide 30mm rise handlebars
- Sealed headset
- Diamond file comfort grips
- Junior comfort saddle
- Alloy micro adjust 250mm seat post
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 8.91kg
Perfectly proportioned to provide small riders the best fit for comfort and control, a Ridgeback kids bike is easily adjustable to keep pace with a growing child.
With a robust, light aluminium frame that allows the child to lift and handle their bike with ease, the Ridgeback MX16 is engineered to take the knocks and built to last. All Ridgeback kids bikes meet the relevant ISO safety standards.
Ridgeback kids bikes offer long term reliability, unbeatable value for money, as well as the necessary durability to allow them to be passed on to a second child.
Designed to meet the challenging demands of children, a close up look and a quick test ride of the MX16 will confirm why so many people choose Ridgeback when buying a children's bike.
on the Ridgeback MX16 silver bike to most of the UK.