Key features include:
- Reynolds 725 heat-treated chromoly frame
- Straight blade unicrown Cr-Mo disc fork
- Shimano Tiagra 20 speed gear system
- Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 gear shifters
- Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10sp cassette
- KMC X10 chain
- Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50/34T chainset
- FSA Orbit DL / No.1 headset
- Shimano BB-RS500 68mm bottom bracket
- TRP HY-RD hybrid disc brakes, 160mm rotors
- Tubeless-ready Alex Draw 1.9 wheel rims
- Joytech RCC 6-Bolt, 32H hubs
- Clement X'Plor USH, 60TPI, 700x35c tyres
- Genesis RandoX Flared (D125 x R70mm) handlebars
- Genesis Road, +/-7 stem
- Genesis CX saddle
- Genesis cork gel grips
- Genesis Road, 27.2 x 350mm seatpost
- Weight: 12kg
Originality and versatility rolled into one magnificent machine; the Croix will admirably turn its hand to whatever riding mission you deal it.
Mount front & rear racks and use it as a lightweight tourer? No problem! Wrap the rims in Schwalbe Marathon's, fit mudguards and use it as daily urban commuter? No problem! Leave it as is and use as a mixed terrain do-it-all? No problem!
on the Genesis Croix de Fer 20 olive bike to most of the UK.