Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with hydroformed tubing
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano Tourney EZ Fire gear shifters
- Shimano Tourney 6 speed 14-28T cassette
- KMC chain
- Prowheel triple 28/38/48T chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- 9/16" steel cage pedals
- Cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V-type brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall wheel rims
- Alloy front and rear 36H wheel hubs
- 700c x 35c trekking tyres
- 640mm wide alloy flat bar handlebars with dual density grips
- 1 1/8" alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Sports hybrid comfort saddle with micro-adjust seat post
- Seat stay mounting eyelets for fitting a rear rack / pannier
- Weight: 14.5kg
Looking to go fast, be comfortable and be able to use your bike on the road as well as canal paths and light off road? Then one of the Hydra bikes could be your perfect machine.
Barracuda started out with the original hybrid, the Vela, and made it with slightly more aggressive geometry while maintaining the gear ration and all-round utility of the bike.
The Barracuda Hydra 1 gents runs a lightweight alloy frame, has a 18 speed Shimano gear system with rapid fire gear shifters and has double wall wheel rims for extra strength.
on the Barracuda Hydra 1 gents bike to most of the UK.