Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with hydroformed tubing
- Hi-tensile steel straight blade fork
- Shimano Tourney 16 speed gearing system
- Shimano Tourney STI gear shifters
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed 14-28T cassette
- KMC chain
- Alloy Shimano double 39/52T chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy 9/16" steel cage pedals and toe clips
- Cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes
- Alloy double wall wheel rims
- Alloy front and rear 32H wheel hubs with quick release
- 700c x 23c road pattern tyres
- 420mm wide alloy double butted drop bar handlebars
- 1 1/8" alloy A-head handlebar stem
- Road style saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post
The Barracuda Corvus road bikes are designed for novice/new road cyclist right through to someone who's taking part in sportive rides. These are also a great daily commute bike or offers a perfect winter bike for a more advanced rider.
This bike features a 6061 aluminium frame which is makes this a lightweight bike which is fast and comfortable all at the same time.
Featuring a Shimano Tourney 16 speed gearing system, STI gear levers for fast, efficient gear shifting, deep section wheels and straight blade forks, what more do you need from a road bike?
The Barracuda Corvus 2 ladies offers a simple road bike that incorporates the geometry and aesthetics from higher-end models - at a cheaper price point.