Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel BMX frame
- Hi-tensile BMX fork
- 25/9 micro gearing
- 9T cassette driver
- Single 25T sprocket
- 1 piece cold forged chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- BMX platform pedals
- USA Type loose ball bearing bottom bracket
- Alloy front caliper brake
- Alloy 990 U brake
- Black anodised alloy rims
- 10mm front axle
- 14mm rear laxle
- Kenda Kontact 20" x 2.25" tyres
- Colour coded 8.25" rise BMX handlebars
- Soft compound mushroom grips
- Alloy top load 4 bolt handlebar stem
The Haro Frontside series is the most affordable BMX range Haro have ever produced.
By keeping some core features and losing some minor extras you can now still afford an awesome BMX that's still up for the job.
Appropriate gearing and a well thought out geometry frame allows you to shred any skate park without holding back.
The frames are specially tailored to suit the height and reach of younger riders so they can roam with confidence.
on the Haro Frontside 20 orange bike to most of the UK.