Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame
- Hi-tensile steel rigid fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- KMC HV410 chain
- 127mm aluminium crank arms
- 9/16" resin junior non slip pedals
- 9 piece steel bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Steel front and rear 20H nutted wheel hubs
- 16" x 2.125" tyres
- 500wide, 30mm rise steel handlebars and stem
- 90mm junior black handlebar grips
- Zero embosssed saddle and steel seatpost
- Weight: 10kg
The Zero 16 has an aluminium frame with hydroformed tubes, which result in a strong, lightweight frame making it easy to manoeuvre. The lower rise handlebars provide a better riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings.
This bike is equipped with aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance. In addition the aluminium brake levers can also be easily adjusted with an adjustment screw to fit smaller hands.
Graphics on the Zero 16 are protected underneath a clear lacquer which is designed to keep the bike undamaged for years to follow.
The Raleigh Zero 16 is more than just style as it offers a high quality product at an affordable price and is packed with safety features to keep mum and dad happy.
on the Raleigh Zero 16 bike to most of the UK.