Key features include:
- Strada T hydroformed alloy frame with tapered headtube
- Alloy Raleigh city fork with disc mount
- Shimano Claris 16 speed gear system
- Shimano Rapid Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 11-32T cassette
- KMC chain
- FSA Tempo Compact road 34-50T chainset
- RSP alloy pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro HD290 hydraulic disc brakes
- 160mm disc rotors
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 36H RSP quick release disc hubs
- Schwalbe 700c x 30c 32-622 Spicer reflex tyres
- RSP alloy city handlebars and dual density round comfort grips
- RSP alloy handlebar stem
- Raleigh Strada T saddle and micro-adjust seatpost
The Strada Speed is designed to get you across town fast. With a lightweight aluminium frame compact road gearing and hydraulic disc brakes the Strada Speed is a rapid commuter or fast fitness bike.
The lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame allows you accelerate away from the lights but is still comfortable over longer distances.
Using the 16 speed Shimano Claris gearing, you have what you need without anything extra ensuring smooth shifting and reducing weight. The powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes take care of the stopping.
Versatility is the key to the design of the new Raleigh Speed 1, whether you are commuting, riding for leisure or popping to the shops a Strada will get you there comfortably and quickly.
on the Raleigh Strada Speed 1 bike to most of the UK.