Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium city frame
- Steel rigid fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano Tourney TZ21 14-28T cassette
- 1/2" x 3/32" chain
- Triple 28/38/48T chainring
- Smoked plastic chainguard
- 170mm crank arms
- 9/16" black/grey resin trekking pedals
- 118mm square tapered bottom bracket
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear nutted 36H hubs
- 700c x 35c trekking tyres
- Steel comfort handlebars and raleigh comfort handlebar grips
- Alloy quill type handlebar stem
- Raleigh comfort saddle and alloy micro-adjust seatpost
- 700c nylon composite black front and rear mudguards
- Steel rear carrier with elasticated straps
- Aluminium kickstand included
- Weight: 17kgs
Cycling is not just a leisure activity but a significant mode of transport. The bikes people want to ride should be built for comfort, practicality and versatility;
the Raleigh Circa 2 ladies is this style of bike.
The redesigned alloy frame is both strong and light so it will withstand the rigours of everyday use but still be a pleasure to ride. Couple this with the wide range
EZ Fire 21 Shimano gears, this bike will help you through most terrains.
The addition of the front and rear mudguards are designed for keeping your clothes clean and the rear carrier supplied with straps to fit a rear pannier bag are beneficial as an alternative to carrying a rucksack.
on the Raleigh Circa 2 ladies bike to most of the UK.