Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium Y-frame design
- Hi-tensile steel fork
- Single speed gearing, for uncomplicated cycling
- Single 16T freewheel
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- Black fully enclosed chainguard
- Steel 1 piece crank
- Black and red 1/2" junior resin non-slip pedals
- 9 piece steel bottom bracket
- Aluminium caliper brakes
- Alloy single wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 16H hubs
- Black colourline 12" x 2.125" tyres
- 480mm wide, 50mm rise, steel crossbar handlebar and red grips
- Black steel handlebar stem
- Atom printed saddle and black steel seatpost
- Seatpost fixing rear plastic mudguard
- Printed handlebar pads
- Stabilisers included
- Weight: 9.5kg
For your child's first experience of cycling, an aluminium frame is ideal as it is lightweight and easy to handle and manoeuvre. The aluminium caliper brakes are fitted for an improved braking performance.
Featuring a colour co-ordinated full chainguard with graphics to match the bike design. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers.
Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
The Raleigh Atom 12 is not only packed with a great spec but with a range of safety features fitted as standard. A hot paint finish and a cool design, complete the look of this awesome bike.
on the Raleigh Atom 12 bike to most of the UK.