Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Microshift rotational gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Single 46T chainring
- Colour co-ordinated banjo style steel chain guard
- 152mm crank arms
- Alloy V-brakes and levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted 36H hubs
- 24" x 1.75" white wall tyres
- 500mm wide handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Viking embossed comfort saddle
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Brown wicker look basket
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier
- Weight: 15kg
Taking you back to the good old days, with all the modern technology, the Viking Belgravia 24 is the best value for money heritage bike out there.
Pastel colours, colour coded accessories, with baskets, mudguards and carriers as standard, these bikes bring fashion to every bike ride.
The Viking Heritage series - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.
Now available in a smaller 24" wheel package - ideal for smaller or younger riders.
on the Viking Belgravia 24 pink bike to most of the UK.